Provost’s Distinguished Lecturer Series
Montana State University has announced the lineup of faculty members who will deliver lectures during the 2019-20 academic year as part of the university’s seventh annual Provost’s Distinguished Lecturer Series.
The series of free, public talks recognizes outstanding MSU faculty for their creative scholarship and leadership. Faculty presenting in the series will speak on the inspirations for their works in talks aimed at both professionals and the public alike.
Lectures will be held in the Hager Auditorium at the Museum of the Rockies. Lectures begin at 7 p.m. and each will be followed by a reception at 8 p.m.
This year’s lecturers are:
- Sept. 17 — Kristen Intemann, Department of History and Philosophy
- Oct. 15 — Christine Stanton, Department of Education
- Nov. 5 — Brent Peyton, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Feb. 2 — Carl Yeoman, Department of Animal and Range Sciences
- March 10 — Bill Wyckoff, Department of Earth Sciences
- April 14 — Christina Anderson, School of Film and Photography
Tue. Sep. 17 7pm
Tue. Oct. 15 7pm
Tue. Nov. 5 7pm
Sun. Feb. 2 7pm
Tue. Mar. 10 7pm
Tue. Apr. 14 7pm
LocationMuseum of the Rockies
600 West Kagy Boulevard
Bozeman, MT 59717