Bicycle Repair Classes
Learn how to work on your bike or sharpen your skills with master mechanic and owner Brian Wood. Because of the times, space is limited. There will be a maximum of three participants with socially distanced work stations. To make the education more effective, Brian will be wearing a camera and transmitting images to multiple screens. Face coverings are required during class and in the bike shop.
Four sessions will be offered October through December. Brian will be covering three different topics each session.
SESSION 1 – OCTOBER 22ND – 24TH
• Wheels and Tires – Thursday, 10/22
• Brakes and Shifting – Friday, 10/23
• Basic Tune Up – Saturday, 10/24
SESSION 2 – NOVEMBER 5TH – 7TH
• Wheels and Tires – Thursday, 11/5
• Brakes and Shifting – Friday, 11/6
• Basic Tune Up – Saturday, 11/7
SESSION 3 – NOVEMBER 19TH – 21ST
• Basic Tune Up – Thursday, 11/19
• Wheels and Tires – Friday, 11/20
• Brakes and Shifting – Saturday, 11/21
SESSION 4 – DECEMBER 3RD – 5TH
• Brakes and Shifting – Thursday, 12/3
• Basic Tune Up – Friday, 12/4
• Wheels and Tires – Saturday, 12/5
Are you interested in an entire session, but can’t make all three days consecutively? Sign up for the days that work for you!
• $200 for each session individually – $100 deposit at time of booking, remainder due day of.
• $500 for the full set of 3 classes. These can be spread among multiple dates when there is space available – $200 deposit at the time of booking, remainder due day of first class.
• 72 hour cancellation period. If cancelled within that time period, the deposit will not be refunded.
• To book or if you have any questions call the shop at (406) 587-3737.
This event is over.
Every Day until Oct. 24, 9am-4pm; Every Day until Nov. 7, 9am-4pm; Every Day until Nov. 21, 9am-4pm; Every Day until Dec. 5, 9am-4pm
108 Bridger Center Dr Ste C