Fabulous Fridays Webinar Series
Fabulous Friday is returning!! Montana State University Extension is collaborating with the Montana 4-H Foundation and MSU 4-H Center for Youth Development to offer a six-part weekly estate/legacy planning webinar series January 27 – March 3, 2023.
The hosts for the series are Marsha Goetting, MSU Extension Professor and Extension Family Economics Specialist and Mandie Reed, MSU Extension Wheatland County Agent. Special guests include Jane Wolery, the new Montana 4-H Foundation Executive Director and several 4-H Alumni Guests, all grown up and making their mark in society. During the last 15 minutes of the program they will share the impact 4-H has had on their lives.
Fabulous Fridays Topics Include:
1. What factors determine who receives your property after you die?
2. Saving more money for your heirs by avoiding probate.
3. Creating a living legacy with a tax benefit.
4. Selecting an attorney in Montana to develop an estate plan or administer an estate.
5. What you can do with a will and what you can't.
6. Which is better: a revocable or testamentary trust?
Cost: No Cover
Age: All Ages
This event is over.
Every Friday until Mar. 3, 10-11am